The Instructions on [[[building-webos-mojo-applications | building WebOS Mojo applications]]] of your own are simple and straight forward. Please take the time to read [[[installing-apps-without-rooting | why and how it is important and permissible for developers]]] to respectfully build great homebrew applications for everyday use, nationwide.
[[[my-notification | My Notification's]]]
- This homebrew'd application created by Kaerey customizes default notification sounds.
- Here is the latest version of tetris for palm. The official name will Pretris. Created by code warrior elchileno. More support found here..
- AKA "Traffic Jam" or "Unblock Me" It's basically a puzzle game, with a board filled with blocks, that you must move out of the way to free the way for the highlighted block to be able to leave the board. Created by thee oil
- A WebOs version of the old paper & pencil game where you try to create the most boxes, one line at a time, while trying not to let your opponent create a box. It's a 2 player game. You hand the Pre back and forth after each turn. Maintained, again by oil
image http://forums.precentral.net/attachments/homebrew-apps/21566d1247549734-dot-game-v1-5-2-1-5-0-nrr-main.jpg image http://forums.precentral.net/attachments/homebrew-apps/21567d1247549740-dot-game-v1-5-2-1-5-0-nrr-game.jpg
- A simple restaurant tip calculator, my first Palm Pre application. Download the application and/or the source code on the above URL. Thanks to jwz and PreGame for the update.
- New PreBrewfarts let you fart from the pre of your hand. Please let me know if you like it, Give ctl-advance a shout!
- The idea is to bounce the ball off the paddle (which you control by sliding your finger) and into the bricks. Created by kmax
- Simple Flashlight Application developed by PreGame
- I probably don't have to tell you much about that game except that it's available for your Pre! --roar
- Here's another one to pad the Homebrew numbers :) Created by palmdoc2005
- Created by themarco
- I have finally made my app where it is functioning to the minimum that it can. Thank you to all who have helped me understand what I needed to do in order to get the basic function working. --tycoonbob
- Now at rev 4 !! Thanks rboatright
- So here are two (very) little apps, one for the daily dilbert and one for your daily dose of garfield intellect. They both let you view past comics (last week for Dilbert, and last 30 years or so for garfield) and share the comic with a buddy (via email). Have fun with that! --roar
- thanks everyone! major thanks to Arognlie for fixing the script and debugging the code.
- Here's a simple Soundboard app with some sound effects that you may find useful in daily conversation. All sounds were found at freesound :: home page Thanks Davis
- This is my first finished Palm Pre app, it lets you translate words and sentences from and to 30 languages. It uses the Google translate service, so be careful when translating whole sentences
Additionally to the translating, if you tap the paper plane button you can send the translated text directly to your buddy via the Pre's own messaging app. Thanks to coder roar
- You can find all info again here: Translator for Palm Pre
- Here's a simple paint application that I was messing around with. Right now you can only change the color and thickness of the brush and not a whole lot else. I'd like to implement being able to save or load a picture and other ideas I have. Let me know what you think. Thanks to snailslug
=== Pre Memory
- PreMemo: Memorize the images and find their corresponding pairs. Muchas Gracias el chileno
- This is my first program ever! I started to teach myself to program once I got my Pre, and god is it easy. If it wasn't I wouldnt be releasing this with only 5 hours or so of work. Credits (again) kmax12
- Gives you a quick and convenient way to check if your friends are online and what they're doing. All wrapped up in a sexy package. Thanks again to oil
- There's no "next" button, you have to close the app and run it again if you want to see another joke. But hey, it's called "Joke of the day" for a reason! Thanks to mapara
- It's a very simple countdown timer. You may specify any amount of time from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds. --dsevil
- Not all is lame, however, BADD Flashlight has a feature that LED-based phone flashlights do not and can not have: A Red-Light Night Vision mode. Astronomy enthusiasts, among others, use red-light flashlights to protect their dark-adjusted eyes. --Colonel Kernel
- More features on the way :) Thanks mapara
- Firstly please be gentle on this JS noob. I started on JS only a little while ago and eventually want to port a bunch of utilities which I require for personal work (and will share with anyone who is interested) in my little webapp here: Oncopda Thanks again Dr. PalmDoc
- You can enter a word in either English or Spanish, and it will pull up the definition from wordreference mobile. Outstanding post, thanks taalibeen
- It's a simply app. But it might come in handy for some people and the author, bruba Bookmark addresses you need on the road, so you don't have to type them over and over and/or remember them.
- Notes: Does not do anything, just a proof of concept for the homebrew install method. Still, it shows your homebrew cred! --Dieter Bohn