Difference between revisions of "Patch Messaging Force Offline Send Without Dialog"
(Cleaqed up and verified for webOS 1.1)
m (Messaging Mod Force Offline Send Without Dialog moved to Patch Messaging Force Offline Send Without Dialog: changing to adhere to naming conventions)
Latest revision as of 19:02, 11 August 2009
- Make a backup of the file you are going to edit:
cd /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/ cp chatview-assistant.js chatview-assistant.js.orig
- Open the file in vi:
- Once the file is loaded, search for the string "forceSendIfOffline" by hitting the "/" key and then typing the string "forceSendIfOffline" and pressing enter
- hit the "i" key to inssert.
- Move to the part of the line that says "false" and change to "true"
- Save the file (:qw)
- Reload the system and you are done:
sudo stop LunaSysMgr ; sudo start LunaSysMgr