What is Mode Switcher?
Mode Switcher brings profile support to WebOS in the form of 'modes' that cover nearly every available phone setting. These modes can be triggered in my many different ways: placing the phone on a touchstone, time of day, current wifi ssid, GPS location.
Official PreCentral Forum Thread
Mode Switcher PDF Manual (current to version 0.9.20)
- Added support for blink notification settings.
- Added more screen turn off times.
- Added SSID-based WiFi trigger.
- "Fix" for the startup procedure so its not that annoying when MS is restarted on low memory.
- Fix for screen turn off / always on setting not working on certain situations.
- Network toggle (2G/3G/Automatic) only works for GSM phones (not confirmed yet).
- Currently, dashboard notification is shown when Luna is not fully loaded yet (when mode with popup is valid on start).
- New mode logic with posibility to leave single settings untouched.
- Introduce new mode type (mode modifiers or 'submodes')
- Add 'no charger' option for charger trigger.
- Future triggers: bluetooth / screen state / calendar triggers / headset.
- Fine tune the IM status setting.
- Add email sound settings.
- Fine tune the GPS trigger and add a map UI for location selection.
- Tweak the launchpoint mode launching support.
- Voice roaming setting.|x270px]]