Mode Switcher (beta) - Version: 0.9.23
(26 May 2010)
developed by sconix
What is Mode Switcher?
Mode Switcher brings profile support to WebOS in the form of 'modes' that cover nearly every available phone setting. These modes can be triggered in my many different ways: placing the phone on a touchstone, time of day, current wifi ssid, GPS location.
- Added support for blink notification settings.
- Added more screen turn off times.
- Added SSID-based WiFi trigger.
- "Fix" for the startup procedure so its not that annoying when MS is restarted on low memory.
- Fix for screen turn off / always on setting not working on certain situations.
- Network toggle (2G/3G/Automatic) only works for GSM phones (not confirmed yet).
- Currently, dashboard notification is shown when Luna is not fully loaded yet (when mode with popup is valid on start).